Today we did a little math with God. He said you can COUNT on me! So we did! I was heading out the door to go to the store to pick up the necessities and I felt like God wanted me to wait. So I did! LESS THAN and hour later someone showed up here with an envelope with a
wal-mart gift card inside. So if you ADD this all up together we get.
FAITH + OBEDIENCE = LOVE!
We are truly humbled by every one's gifts and prayers at this time. We are praying for all of you to be blessed 7 x 70! God bless all of you!
The children are learning great lessons on faith right now! We haven't been hitting the books like I had planned, but God wants us to do a little hands on work right now.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment